Septic tanks are the “out of mind, out of sight” kind of systems.
You never really think about them until something goes wrong. But being proactive is always your best bet for septic issues in Canton, Georgia.
Ray’s Septic offers a wide variety of septic services in Canton, GA. We can fix or replace your tank, drain field for you and handle any septic-related issue.
Common Septic Issues in Canton, GA
Several issues can lead to your septic tank system not functioning correctly.
Since there is no way to look inside the tank without actually emptying it, knowing when something is wrong comes from experience and observation along with our technology.
Some common problems include:
- Overflowing septic tank – this is typically caused by excess water (rainwater) getting dumped onto the site, causing it to overfill. The best solution for this is to purchase a sump pump or install one if there isn’t one already. There are many brands out there that vary depending on your needs; you should research online or in hardware stores.
- Pump issues– When the machine isn’t working at its full potential, it may lead to septic problems because of the excess dirt and grime that builds up over time. This is why you need regular pumping. If your tank hasn’t been pumped in two years, we recommend getting the pump on it ASAP (and more frequently than every two years).
- Low water level– If you notice that your tank isn’t filling up with water like usual, then there’s likely an issue with the pipes or openings where water can travel through your system. Many different things could cause this problem (i.e., roots blocking the opening, broken pipe/tank, etc.) which is why it’s best if you call us to your property in Canton, GA, to take a look and see what we can do for you.
- Constant odors are emitted from the tank when it should be empty.
- Slow draining in sinks and tubs.
If you notice any of these issues within your system, contact Ray’s Septic for a free consultation.
Working With Ray’s Septic in Canton, GA
To keep your septic system healthy, we always consider the tank’s environment.
We also want to make sure that running and maintaining your new system will be cost-effective.
In any case, where a traditional approach would not work well or would fail quickly, we offer alternative ideas and solutions.
This way, you still get the same quality service but tailored to your specific needs.
The Services We Offer in Canton, GA
We offer many services related to septic tanks. Here’s an overview of the top three most popular septic services
- Complete Installation & Repair Services: If you’re having issues with your tank, then chances are, the problem is in some way connected to either the machine itself or how it works with other parts of the system. As professional contractors, we have decades of experience creating custom solutions for all sorts of septic problems. So don’t hesitate to contact us about installation/repair questions you have, even if they aren’t listed on our website.
- Pumping Services: Some properties need more frequent pumpings than others. Multiple factors determine how often you should have your septic pumped out, such as how much water it’s used for and what size the tank is. These questions can only be handled by a trained septic specialist who knows all about Canton septic systems such as Ray’s Septic Service. Reach us out to us if you aren’t sure about when your next pumping should be or how frequently you should receive one in general.
- Leak Detection: One of our specialties is finding small leaks in the system before they become big and expensive problems. No matter where your Canton property is located, we can use highly detailed cameras and other tools to find any septic leaks that could add up over time. Don’t risk losing a lot of money because you didn’t get a leak detected when it first started!
Our Other Services Include:
- Residential septic services
- Commercial Septic Services
- Septic Tank Installation
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Tank Repairs
- Field Line Repair
- Troubleshoot Failed Systems
- System Replacement
- Septic Cleaning services
- Septic Back-Flow Prevention
- Septic Pump
- Septic Emergency Servicing
- Septic Tank Service and Maintenance
- Septic System Care
- Septic Visual Inspections
- Septic Full Inspections
- Septic Pumping
- Septic Maintenance
- Emergency Septic Inspections
- And Many More!
Why Choose Us?
Who can you call when you require septic tank services and installation/repairs?
It’s essential to choose a reliable Canton septic tank company with the best reputation for service excellence.
Ray’s Septic Service Inc. is among the leading septic tank companies in Canton.
We are fully licensed and insured, so you don’t have to worry about any costly mistakes or oversights on our part.
We handle several types of septic systems, and we’re happy to work with whatever your current system requires, whether it’s one of our commercial-grade tank sets or another customized system explicitly designed for your property.
Here some of the great features we provide:
- Friendly, professional technicians
- Licensed & insured contractors
- Honest, affordable pricing
- Newest technologies & equipment
How do I know my tank is failing?
One sign that your septic system may be on its way out is when you start noticing slow or incomplete draining in sinks and tubs.
If the water takes an unusually long time to go down or there is a foul smell coming from it when it should be empty, then contact us right away for a free consultation.
Are you licensed to replace tanks?
Yes, we have been working with septic systems in Canton, GA, since 1989 and hold current licenses from the State of Georgia and the Federal Government.
Why is my tank not draining?
A couple of things can cause your tank to stop draining correctly; one is switchgrass clogging up the lines.
The best way to deal with this is to dig out around your drain field by about four feet around it.
This will put you into native soil and keep roots from getting into your lines in the future.
What is the best way to book an appointment with Ray’s Septic Service?
To schedule your appointment today, simply call us or fill out our contact form on our website.
When should I have my septic tank pumped?
When you start seeing signs that your system is not running the way it should, there’s a good chance it may need to be pumped.
Along with tank failures and backups, other possible indications of an overloaded septic system include any slow-draining sinks or toilets.
If you notice stagnant water in your yard anywhere near where drain lines run towards the cistern for longer than usual, there could also be a significant problem lurking underneath.
Can I do the pumping myself? What kind of equipment do I need?
Most Canton property owners aren’t equipped with the necessary tools to pump out their septic tanks, not to mention the skills.
For example, high-powered suction trucks are required to remove large quantities of waste like one would need when cleaning out a restaurant’s grease trap.
This task can be very complex and thus not appropriate for anyone not qualified for it.
We at Ray’s Septic Service Inc. are happy to provide these services for both commercial and residential clients.